I’m Jeff Gaudet. I’m a family guy who lives in the wonderful Town of Stratford, PEI, with my wife, 2 children and our fur-family of 2 cats and a dog.
In my former career as a business executive, I was responsible for everything from technology and sales and marketing, to partnerships and customer experience. My work has taken me to many ports of call at home and abroad. After 18 years in the corporate rat race, in 2018 I decided to pack my bankers box and pursue a life-long interest in real estate. I can honestly say that I’m not sorry that I did!
While my roots run deep here on Prince Edward Island, so does my love for the people, places and things that make up our Island community. What I really love to do is connect with people and create happy and pleasant experiences for them.
I know that real estate transactions are stressful for clients, but with me shouldering the burden, I believe my clients will also find their real estate experiences to be both enjoyable and rewarding. My number one commitment to my clients is to deliver exceptional customer service and help them every step of the way.
If you are thinking of buying or selling property on PEI, I would like to work with you. Together we can find a wonderful piece of PEI to call your own, or sell your property to a qualified buyer. I'd be excited to talk to you. Anytime.
JEFF'S FAST FACTS
· I love to walk my dog.
· I love cats who behave like dogs.
· I love my Weber barbeque as much as, and sometimes more than, my dog and the cats who behave like dogs.
· I like to drive with my windows down low and groovy tunes cranked up high.
· I currently have 24 books, in at least 5 genres, in progress on my nightstand. And another 21 books beside the bed.
· I am the youngest of 6 children and have spent a lifetime teasing my big sisters and brother. I sure know how to move quickly...
· I ask my teenage daughter a lot of questions because I know she loves it so much.
· I enjoy watching Star Wars and Marvel movies with my tweenage son. He can actually talk like Darth Vader.
· My wife is the best. Period.